Masters of the Mountains 2013 Racing Series
The six-race Masters of the Mountains racing series (MoM), developed by Miller Motorsports Park, organized by the Utah Sportbike Association (UtahSBA) and sanctioned by the American Motorcyclist Association (AMA), was created to encourage competitive road racing at the club and regional levels. In its sixth year, the series has quickly turned into a premier event drawing top-level talent from around the nation.
Masters of the Mountains has race classes from beginning novice to seasoned expert, allowing for competitive racing on a wide variety of motorcycle from lightweight twins to full superbike-spec machines.
For new racers, UtahSBA has a fantastic program for 2013. The RacingExperience combines an NRC class with track time, practice race-starts, a mock race and a personal mentor all on regular Masters of the Mountains race weekends for just $200. It's a great way to test the waters and see how you stack up against other fast guys. Vist the RaceExperience/NRC section for more info. Be sure to check out the new Start Racing packet!
2013 Racing Schedule
- April 20-21: Miller Motorsports Park West Course
- May 25-26: Miller Motorsports Park Perimeter Course
- June 29-30: Miller Motorsports Park East Course
- July 27-28: Miller Motorsports Park Perimeter Course (In conjunction with WERA)
- August 24-25: Miller Motorsports Park West Course
- October 5-6: Miller Motorsports Park East Course
Current Race Information
- 2013 RACE WEEKEND SCHEDULE (not WERA)
- Masters of the Mountains race results on Mylaps
- MoM Round 4 registration information with WERA
- 2013 Rulebook
- ONLINE REGISTRATION TUTORIAL (Questions? Read this!)
- ONLINE RACER REGISTRATION
- PAPER RACER REGISTRATION SAMPLE AND FEE STRUCTURE
- PAPER RACE LICENSE APPLICATION
- 2012 MoM race results: Mom Race Results
- 2011 MoM race results: Mom Race Results
- 2010 MoM race results: Mom Race Results
- 2009 MoM race results: MoM Race Results
- 2008 MoM race results: MoM Race Results
- 2007 MoM race results: MoM Race Results
- 2006 MoM race results: MoM Race Results
- 2006 MPRA results: MPRA Race Results
All of our forms, including the race schedule, daily schedule, event regeistration, contingency and tech requirement forms are all listed in one location. So whether you are racing clubman, novice or expert go here!
- AMA Sign up form
- Online Race Event Registration
- Online Race License Application
- Tech Requirements Sheet (currently not available)
Compilation of videos
- Watch the OnTheThrottle.TV 2006 Racing Recap Video (.mov 48.3Mb)
- Watch the Masters of the Mountain Coverage Video (.mov 312Mb)
Existing Member, Race License Only
Renew your race license for 2013. Already a member? Log In! to update or change your information and purchase a race license.
Purchase Race License with Membership
Want to purchase a race license with a new membership? Join with a Race Membership!
A great program for new racers!
UtahSBA has a great program for new racers. The RacingExperience combines a UtahSBA membership, an NRC class with track time, practice race-starts, a mock race and a personal mentor all on regular Masters of the Mountains race weekends for just $200. We've made it much more economical to try your hand at racing
Miller Course Records
1000cc Scott Jensen 1:32.703 (MoM4, 2008 KOM-O)
600cc Jason Perez 1:34.737 (MoM3, 2006 Middleweight Superbike)
1000cc Jeremy Toye 1.29.339 (MoM6, 2009. Open Superbike)
600cc Jimmy Wood 1:29.864 (MoM6, 2009. Middleweight Superstock)
1000cc Carlos Checca 1:47.081(WSBK Superpole '10)
600cc Joan Lascorz 1:51.749 (WSS Qualifying, ‘09)
1000cc Ben Spies 2:45.112 (AMA qualifying '08)
600cc Jake Zemke 2:50.340 (AMA fx warm-up '08)